The Accrediting Commission for Community and Precollegiate Arts Schools (ACCPAS) is sponsored by the Council of Arts Accrediting Associations (CAAA).
The institutions listed below are accredited by ACCPAS. Click on each school for details.
Guide to Interpreting Institutional Listings
- Date following address: Year of initial accreditation.
- Date in brackets: The year of the most recent review for accreditation.
- Academic year in parentheses: The year in which next ACCPAS evaluation is scheduled to occur.
- Pending: The institutional re-evaluation is overdue.
- Probation: The institution is on public probation status.
- Program listings: Programs reviewed and approved through the accreditation process. New programs granted Plan Approval by the Commission on Accreditation appear in italics.
- Parentheses in program listings: Areas of emphasis within a program (the program area appears before the parentheses).
Baum School of Art
COCA - Center of Creative Arts
The Colburn School
Community Music Center of Boston
David Hochstein Memorial Music School
The Diller-Quaile School of Music
The Harid Conservatory
Merit School of Music
Music Conservatory of Westchester
Music Institute of Chicago
The Music School of Delaware
Old Town School of Folk Music
Pasadena Conservatory of Music
Settlement Music School
South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities
Thomas Armour Youth Ballet, Inc.
Washington Conservatory of Music