The Accrediting Commission for Community and Precollegiate Arts Schools (ACCPAS) is sponsored by the Council of Arts Accrediting Associations (CAAA).
The institutions listed below are accredited by ACCPAS. Click on each school for details.
Guide to Interpreting Institutional Listings
- Date following address: Year of initial accreditation.
- Date in brackets: The year of the most recent review for accreditation.
- Academic year in parentheses: The year in which next ACCPAS evaluation is scheduled to occur.
- Pending: The institutional re-evaluation is overdue.
- Probation: The institution is on public probation status.
- Program listings: Programs reviewed and approved through the accreditation process. New programs granted Plan Approval by the Commission on Accreditation appear in italics.
- Parentheses in program listings: Areas of emphasis within a program (the program area appears before the parentheses).
There was an error. Please try again later.